Join the inland empire fence and construction team!
Inland Empire Fence And Construction continually seeks qualified employees to join our team. We build and install a variety of fences and gates, including ornamental iron, chain link, vinyl, block walls, and wood. We look for installers that are able to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a positive attitude.
Typical job duties include:
- Lead / assist in all aspects of fence/gate installation
- Prepare the job site for installation, which will include digging holes and mixing concrete
- Load and unload tools, materials and equipment
- Operate various hand and power tools
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent customer service and always put forth a professional and positive company image
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Follow all safety and environmental policies of Inland Empire Fence and Construction.
- Fence or other construction experience preferred, but not always necessary. We will train the right individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good overall interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 18 years of age or older and have a favorable driving record. Inland Empire Fence and Construction is a drug free workplace.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
If you upload a resume, only the personal and contact information fields are required.